What Supporting Documents Should be Submitted with Form G-325A?

When you submit Form G-325A, you will need your photos as required by the Form I-130 and Form I-485. Because you need the photos already, you will likely have them on hand and won’t need to take additional steps to gather any materials to be sent in with Form G-325A.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles